Multiples

All your sig pics are making me tear up!

and making me realize - wow- I've got TWO inside of me!

this is my 2nd pregnancy- so I know the miracle of having one in there- and to see all the photos of your multiples - wow- just wow- such amazing blessings!

they are all so beautiful!!!

Re: All your sig pics are making me tear up!

• it's mind-blowing! so amazing and only now do i think how awesome it all was. i think at the time i was too scared to enjoy it a whole lot. don't make that mistake!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • It is amazing!!!  I am so happy for you!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome.  I actually remember when you got pg with #1!!
  • Congratulations!  I can not compare a twin pregnancy to a singleton (since mine were my first), but it is so fun towards the end when they are both moving in there!  I always thought of a pregnant belly as being nice and round, but mine looked square and triangular there in the end.  It really is amazing.

Have fun!

Trina

• Congrats!  I actually remember reading your posts on these boards when we were both pregnant with our first!  Now I am also having twins - spontaneous ID Twin girls - so we were really shocked!  DD will be your son's age when the twins are born in December.  It is a much different pregnancy (at least in my case) and totally amazing, as they said in pp, when you are later in the pregnancy and both babies are moving.  Are your twins ID or fraternal?

Congrats & good luck! This board is full of such nice women who are so helpful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"