Toddlers: 24 Months+

Sesame Place

We are planning a trip with friends - any tips?  Hotels nearby that are reasonable?  We will have 4 adults, 2- 2 year olds and a 6 month old.  What else to do in the area? Any money saving tips?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sesame Place

• https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g52977-Langhorne_Pennsylvania-Hotels.html

Also try posting on the PA boards. I know several of the ladies in Central PA have been there, it's just not a very active board. You might have better luck on the Philly board.

HTH

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The NJ Nest board is a good place to ask, too, as many of us go and spend the night.

We went last year with the boys and had a great time... but we didn't stay over so i can't help with hotels.  We went one day and did all dry stuff- and another day and did wet rides- and rented a cabana which is awesome b/c you have a place to chill out... keep all your junk, eat if you want, and you get a visit by the count that is nice and quiet- only a few other families there... and you also get to do a character meet & greet before the parade - which was awesome... my kids saw/hugged EVERY character all in one place and got pics with them all.  that was worth the $200 alone (my DH said) :)

my boys weren't that into the wet stuff - we only did that for maybe 1-2 hours... then got changed and did the dry stuff again.  We went the first time in May and the 2nd time in August - so it was split apart.  The parade is great - the kids loved it - get a spot early b/c peole crowd up and will sit right in front of you if you aren't right at the line.

if you don't do the parade- it's a great time to go on rides (we skipped the daytime parade and did the PM parade the one time) and there were no lines- it' was great.

The Please Touch museum in Philly isn't too far from there. Also the philly zoo, etc.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Here is a kind of recent post about SP that may help:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/62043120.aspx

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • We also did the Crayola Factory in bethlehem on the way down to sesame place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"