April 2011 Moms

XP: Anyone surprised by how much LO eats?

Seriously, my 11 mo old eats an appalling amount of food.  I watch and think, "Wow, I'd be full by now."  I'm not necessarily worried, just kind of baffled.  I'm not sure where he puts it all...

For example, tonight he ate mum mums in the car on the way home.  Then he ate some shredded chicken and cheese (maybe less made it into his mouth than I thought), a few peas, puffs, a container of applesauce, part of a graham cracker and a container of yobaby yogurt.  Then he had a few ounces of formula before he fell asleep.  

This was was after eating all day at day care.  I don't have the sheet in front of me (he eats from their menu) but it included yogurt, a pancake, part of a piece of pizza, peas and carrots, graham crackers....more than I ate today I'm pretty sure.

That's a lot, right? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: Anyone surprised by how much LO eats?

• Here's my C&P of what I said on 9-12. :)

Yep! Sometimes I wonder if she is eating too much, but she seem sto know when she's done, so I try not to worry about it.

She gets 28 oz of formula a day plus...

8 a.m.- 1/2 piece of toast, 1/2 banana

12 p.m.- 3 oz meat, 2 oz veggie, 2 oz of fruit or a few crackers

4 p.m.- Cheerios, yogurt melts

5:30 p.m.- 3 oz meat, 2 oz veggies, 2 oz of something else (veggie, fruit, rice, pasta etc...)

Those servings are what I offer her. She doesn't eat everything I put in front of her. Like the PP said, once she starts throwing it on the floor, I know she is done. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Some days I swear she will never stop eating.  She really knows how to pack it away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"