November 2012 Moms

Thirsting to death!!!

I have never drank this much in my life and I am still unbelievably thirsty! No wonder pregnant women have to pee so much!

Re: Thirsting to death!!!

• I can't get enough water either and I feel like my mouth is still dry.
    BFP #1 12/18/08 DD born 8/28/09 BFP#2 Due 7/17/12 MC 11/15/11 at 5 weeks..We have an Angel looking over us. BFP#3 2/27/12 EDD 11/4/12 Beta #1 @ 12dpo 51.2 Beta #2 @ 14dpo 150.4 1st US with HR of 144. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know right?! I'm almost so thirsty at bedtime which I really hate. I always end up dreaming about going to the bathroom.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMalka7997:
    I know right?! I'm almost so thirsty at bedtime which I really hate. I always end up dreaming about going to the bathroom.

I dream about going to the bathroom too! I am so nervous I am going to wake up and have actually peed in the bed.

• imageMalka7997:
    I know right?! I'm almost so thirsty at bedtime which I really hate. I always end up dreaming about going to the bathroom.

I dream about going to the bathroom too! I am so nervous I am going to wake up and have actually peed in the bed.

• imageCCline09:

imageMalka7997:

Haha I don't know how I haven't at times!

• Me too! I just made a quick lemonade to take the edge off. Water + lemon + pinch stevia. It's doing the trick for now.
    DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • Do y'all have to pee more often?  I know that I am drinking a tad bit more than I normally would... but I feel like I have to pee every 30 min!  I teach... and I can normally go when I get to school in the mornings, and the go again at lunch.  I have been running to potty between every class period for the last week of classes.  I keep telling myself I am just making it seem worse than it is... but who knows!
    BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageminnergirl:
    Do y'all have to pee more often?  I know that I am drinking a tad bit more than I normally would... but I feel like I have to pee every 30 min!  I teach... and I can normally go when I get to school in the mornings, and the go again at lunch.  I have been running to potty between every class period for the last week of classes.  I keep telling myself I am just making it seem worse than it is... but who knows!

I went to a hockey game with DH and some friends Sunday and they gave me endless flack that I couldn't make it through a 20min+ period without 2 bathroom breaks! I used to be able to make it a whole work day!

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is dying of thirst!!! I have been drinking so much more water than normal and the back of my throat always feels dry. I also have to go to the bathroom more often as a result of this extra drinking...and I have a 4 hour conference call tomorrow...not sure how I'm going to survive that! 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"