November 2011 Moms

Not interested in Bottle 4months

DD has been not liking her bottle for about a week or so now but isnt seeming to be hungry! She was drinking six ounces every 4 hours which added up to 5-6 bottles a day depending on when she woke up. Now we are luck if she will finish one 6oz bottle a day and is usually only drinking 3-4 ounces every 3-4 hours. 

I have been reading up on starting to give her cereal or veggies instead but most research says they should be taking atleast 8-10 bottles a day before introducing food. Are any other LOs doing this? We go to the doc on friday for her 4 month well check so I will check with her then. Just curious if I just have a silly baby or a sick one :/ 

Re: Not interested in Bottle 4months

• I don't know if my info will help you or not, but my DS is EBF and he takes about 4oz every 2-3 hours. Maybe your DD just doesn't need as much if you don't notice any other symptom of sickness. Absolutely ask your pedi at your next appt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Does your DD seem distracted?  My DD is refusing to nurse about 1x a day (when I know she should be hungry) because she wants to check out the world around her.  It's a phase that most ~4mo olds go through.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"