Toddlers: 24 Months+

Reward Boards

I am looking to get some input on what others thoughts are on reward boards? I am looking into making one for my DD (who is 3) and wondering if anyone used them and if so what are some good pointers. My DD is really listening very well but just think this would give her more of an incentive to want to fill up the board and always listen. Also if you know any sites that show ideas to make your own. We are are going to make a project so it will be something fun! Thank you in advance.

Re: Reward Boards

• I created one for DD when she was around 2.5-3.  It worked really well but I stopped using it after a few months (had 2nd baby and got too tired).  Anyways, I am back to using it again.  Basically, I put down 4 expectations I have from her for school...1) take a nap 2) listen her to teacher 3) be nice to her friends 4) eat all her lunch.  I have weekdays going across and consquences/rewards for not following/following the rules.  I told her if she earns all her stickers, she can go to the mall and sit on the merry-go-round, train, or go to the zoo.

I think it's a great idea!  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"