August 2011 Moms
Options

Which celebrity do you most want to punch in the face? PIP

Here is a fun one Smile Post a picture too if you can and explain why you would want to punch them in the face.

Mine is Dennis Haysbert! You know the guy from the Allstate commercials. I just don't like him I have to change the channel when he comes on lol. I know weird right. I think it also has to do with his role in Waiting to Exhale lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Which celebrity do you most want to punch in the face? PIP

• Options

UGH!

Seriously she just gets on my reserve nerve. She, the Kardashians, Nicole Richie, and anyone else that is "famous for being famous" (ie have no real reason whatsoever to be famous other than they're related to someone rich) just bug the $hit out of me...getting a completely free (from sponsors) wedding for a marriage that lasted all of 10 minutes, and MAKING $10M off of it?! C'MON, REALLY?! Like you dont already have enough money?! I effing HATE you.

Oh, and:

Simply because she's BEYOND fake, and a big fat liar. Her creeper husband gets an honorary sock in the jaw too.

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagejennypenny1014:

UGH!

Seriously she just gets on my reserve nerve. She, the Kardashians, Nicole Richie, and anyone else that is "famous for being famous" (ie have no real reason whatsoever to be famous other than they're related to someone rich) just bug the $hit out of me...getting a completely free (from sponsors) wedding for a marriage that lasted all of 10 minutes, and MAKING $10M off of it?! C'MON, REALLY?! Like you dont already have enough money?! I effing HATE you.

Oh, and:

Simply because she's BEYOND fake, and a big fat liar. Her creeper husband gets an honorary sock in the jaw too.

Jennypenny, I love you ;-)

You seriously stole my n?mero UNO Paris but I'm totally loving the bonus punch! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDuffgurl:

Here is a fun one Smile Post a picture too if you can and explain why you would want to punch them in the face.

Mine is Dennis Haysbert! You know the guy from the Allstate commercials. I just don't like him I have to change the channel when he comes on lol. I know weird right. I think it also has to do with his role in Waiting to Exhale lol.

OMG Pedro Serrano's "You have no marbles!!"  How can you hate Serrano??  :) 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:
    imageDuffgurl:

OMG Pedro Serrano's "You have no marbles!!"  How can you hate Serrano??  :) 

LOL I have never seen Major League. I know its random but I don't like him. My DH thinks its funny how I have to change the channel when he comes on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Kim Kardashian. Self-Absorbed, Ignorant, Cocky, Ditzy...and only famous because of a SEX TAPE. Come on!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'd love to drop kick Kim K and also this fake b!tch:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"