Late Term and Child Loss

Wish there was a TTCA(late)L

Any of you posting or lurking on TTCAL and feel disappointed that they are mostly early losses.  Don't know why but I find that discouraging.  Wish they had a board just for us late loss gals TTC again.
 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Wish there was a TTCA(late)L

• I have lurked over there some (far from TTC again) but I agree.  I know that a miscarriage is a loss, but it just not the same as what we have all dealt with.  I wonder if the bump would let us create that board?

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • imagecareyalis:
    I have lurked over there some (far from TTC again) but I agree.  I know that a miscarriage is a loss, but it just not the same as what we have all dealt with.  I wonder if the bump would let us create that board?

This! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I think this came up in a discussion on this board a few weeks ago and it was decided that maybe we should do a weekly TTC check in on this board? I feel the same way though because I don't feel comfortable posting over there and I don't really want to bug anybody on here about it. But I'm in my 2WW and going crazy  and feel like I have nobody to talk to.
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I would like that. I have been thinking about when I do want to try again who will I talk to. No one knows what I have been through except for ya'll. I wont feel comfortable with the trimester boards anymore. Not only did we lose our pregnancy innocence but we lost a sense of comfort when we want to start trying again. I dont think I will feel comfortable talking on any board except this one. Hmmmmm I am in huge favor of this new board......
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nutty im in the 2WW too. if u need a friend PM me we can chat if your intterested.
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • I think I'm in the 2ww too.  A check-in would be great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Heather and pb - Good luck! Fingers crossed for you both!!! Also, I'm glad there was a check in today. Smile
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"