Virginia adopters — The Bump
Adoption

Virginia adopters

Looking for some other ladies from Virginia who have gone through or are going through local/domestic adoption. Curious how long it took you or how long you've been waiting, hard stuff you went through, etc.. just your experiences :) There are a lot of websites out there and a lot of overwhelming information.

Re: Virginia adopters

• We are from Virginia and just got a call today that we have been assigned a social worker. We are doing china waiting child.

. Are you part of an adoption support group or know of one? I have been looking for one.

What type of adoption are you doing? Which stage are you at?

PM me with any other questions! GL!!!!

We are using WACAP that is  out of state for the faciliation of the adption and The Datz Foundation in Vienna, VA for our homestudy.

• We're in VA and working with Children's Home Society of VA. We got our homestudy done and have been on the domestic infant waiting list with CHSVA just over a month.  

Feel free to PM me and I'll give you more info.

Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards