Military Families
Options

Intro, Oki

Hello everyone. I got my BFP on Saturday and confirmed at my doctors on Monday!! My EDD is 11/5. I am very excited but anxious. We have been TTC for over a year so I hope everything goes smoothly. This is my first pregnancy and I just moved to Oki with DH. We've only been here since January so I haven't met many people here yet.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro, Oki

• Options

Hi There!  I am due in two weeks !!! and will be heading to Oki in July.  My husband is USMC and will be moving out there before I do in the beginning of April.  

What branch are you guys?  Do you have housing yet?  How do you like it?  If you'd like you can private message me, and I'll give you my personal email.  It'd be great to stay in touch and then catch up once I arrive there!  

Take care! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HI! I am in Oki as well!! We are stationed at Kadena, where are you guys at? My DH is AF. I am due August 9th, and have already started the whole process of pregnancy care so if you have any questions I will be more than happy to help since it seems they do things quite differently than they do in the States!
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My DH is USMC on we are at Foster. I have the Welcome to pregnancy appt next week. We have only been here since January and this is our first duty station so I know next to nobody here. Its great to meet you ladies!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies  I am also in Oki!! We have been here for almost a year and a half. Hubby is a Marine and we live off base
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"