Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

XP:Amazon Registry Users - Completion Question

Also posted this on the 3rd Tri board.

Has anyone else used the Completion Discount for their Amazon registry already? My Amazon registry didn't get much action (which I expected), so I ended up placing a HUGE Amazon order this morning for the stuff on my registry that wasn't purchased. I didn't even notice it when I placed the order, but in the confirmation page I saw that most of the items are listed as being delivered April 24 - May 12, which is way after my due date. Eek! Has anyone else had this happen? Is it just a screwy estimate and I can stop worrying, or should I be freaking out?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP:Amazon Registry Users - Completion Question

• Options
    Have you registered for Amazon Moms?  You get a trial of Amazon Prime free 2-day shipping, and can get this trial extended to up to a year for every $25 you spend on baby products.

Anniversary

• Options
    That's odd.  I used the registry completion discount and everything shipped right away.  I was already an Amazon member with Prime benefits so I got everything in 2 days.  I would call Amazon to speak with customer service and they'll help you figure it out.  GL!
    Anniversary
    image image
    The third time was the charm!
    BFP #3 ~ 4.08.11 ~ EDD: 12.17.11 ~ DD born 12.13.11
    BFP #2 - 8.04.10 - missed m/c discovered 8.31.10, d&c 9.02.10
    BFP #1 - 5.20.10 - m/c 5.29.10 @ 5w6d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemeg_2006:
    Have you registered for Amazon Moms?  You get a trial of Amazon Prime free 2-day shipping, and can get this trial extended to up to a year for every $25 you spend on baby products.

Unfortunately Amazon Mom was in "waiting list only" mode when I found out about it, and I didn't find out that it was open again (under the new terms, that is) until I came over to The Bump literally right after placing my order.  Since we're planning to cloth diaper, in the long run it's probably not worth the $79 a year, but I totally would have signed up for the free trial to get my registry stuff sooner.

Right now, I'm thinking that it's just screwy because they grouped my order into 10 shipments (big items and backordered items were separated) and the shipment with the most items on it contains my Moby, which is a "ships in 2 to 4 weeks" item.  If they don't start breaking up the order in the next few days I'll have to contact them to get things on track.  I'll probably want those cloth diapers I ordered BEFORE I have the baby, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"