Parenting

Question if you've ordered online from American Girl...

I'm getting DD an American Girl doll for her birthday.  I just got a free shipping code (SCORE!!) so I don't have to go to the mall to get it which is super exciting--I avoid that mall when I can.

My question--does the package come branded with "American Girl" all over it?  I'm afraid that we'll pull up to our house after daycare pickup with a package from AG on the porch, "ruining" the b-day surprise.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Question if you've ordered online from American Girl...

• I just used the free shipping code too!  In my experience it's always a brown cardboard box, but there will be American Girl written in small letters on the return label.  So no, it won't have AG written all over it.  Can your DD read yet?  Mine can so I still have to be very careful!

• When we got DD's Bitty Baby I believe it was written in small print on the box
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKKMMex:
    I just used the free shipping code too!  In my experience it's always a brown cardboard box, but there will be American Girl written in small letters on the return label.  So no, it won't have AG written all over it.  Can your DD read yet?  Mine can so I still have to be very careful!

She can--plus she'd recognize the brand.  But if that's the only package I'm expecting I'm not worried about smuggling in a nondesript box.  We do enough online ordering for that to not be out of the ordinary.  It's if AG is plastered all over the box that I worry.

I REALLY want to avoid a trip to the mall...  Stick out tongue

• imagejustbeachy109:

I had it delivered to my mom's house.

I got the new catalog. Is the free shipping code in there? DD's birthday is coming up and I've been waiting for a code to place my order.

YES!  On the back near the address information there is a free shipping code.  I was debating whether the $14 for shipping was worth avoiding the headache.  Now I don't have to. Yay!

• If the key/shipping codes are unique, I have one someone can have. We get the catalogues but have no need for it.  Just let me know if you want it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"