Parenting after a Loss

~*~*vflipo (Goddard School)~*~*

What are your thoughts on Goddard School? We just toured with them this morning and I really like them, their curriculum and overall interaction I saw today. But I know you take A there and was wondering if I could hear what you think about them?  We're planning on putting L in daycare 2-3 days a week starting in April/May. 

I know each will be a bit different based on the owners.  One question is how does A like it and how is she when you drop her off/pick her up?  Do you feel she's really going to 'school' and learning while she's there?  And is packing lunches a big pain?  So that was more than one question...Stick out tongue

TY!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12

Re: ~*~*vflipo (Goddard School)~*~*

• OMG yes! I love Goddard. The first couple of days she was upset at drop off, because it was something different. By the 3rd day, she was awesome. She only goes 3 days a week, and she's only gone a week since she was sick last week. But, I can already see a difference. She "talks" a lot more, she already uses some signs, and we have an art project :) the lesson plans are awesome. Her daily report is amazing and way more detailed than her old place. I love it. Packing lunch isn't a big deal. I worried a little about it, but we have a god system. I usually pack her lunch after she goes to bed.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Oh and even though drop off was rough the first couple days, she is happy when I pick her up :)
    I married a ginger.
  • Loading the player...
  • This is great feedback!  I'm sure there'll be a transition period (probably harder on Mommy than her), but thank you!! 

• We take H to the Goodard School in Centennial and love it.  She is learning so much there.  I love her teachers and it always so well organized and cleaned, as well as how many activities they do with the kids.  Let me know if you have more questions!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHElizabethDU:
    We take H to the Goodard School in Centennial and love it.  She is learning so much there.  I love her teachers and it always so well organized and cleaned, as well as how many activities they do with the kids.  Let me know if you have more questions!

Good to hear too!!  We are looking at the one in Meridian off Lincoln.  All the kids looked like they were having fun...I actually wanted to stay and play!

• Yay!! It's too bad I can't get a referral bonus or anything for you enrolling her there ;)
    I married a ginger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"