November 2012 Moms

Hello from some November 2011 Moms

Congratulations ladies!  We're so happy for all of you!  We all met on our BMB last year around this time and have stayed close.  We wanted to say hi to all of you and give you our support!  

If you guys have any questions you'd like to ask us or anything at all, please do!  We'll be checking in regularly to see how you all are doing.  

Congrats again!  Although none of us are looking forward to November (because that means our babies will be turning a year old - or will already be a year old), we can't wait for you all to hold your babies for the first time!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 

Re: Hello from some November 2011 Moms

• I just wanted to say congrats too! I feel like it was just yesterday that it was us Nov 2011 moms writing our intros and sharing our BFPs and now I have a beautiful baby boy hanging out next to me - savor the time, it goes by so fast. I hope that all of your pregnancies go perfectly and that you are blessed enough to find some close friends through this BMB...I sure did. Good luck! Smile
  • Hello from a Nov 11 mommy (well, October but had a nov due date). 

Just wanted to give you a huge congratulations!  I was glancing at some of the intros and there are a few 3T ladies.  I never transitioned from the TTGP board to 3T but we did do fertility treatments to have our little miracle.  It is so heartwarming to see you ladies here!  I remember the excitment (and fear) like it was yesterday. 

You all are already great mom's.  Don't ever doubt that ;)

Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww thank you so much ladies!! You are dolls Big Smile

Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Congratulations, November 2012 mamas! If I can give you one piece of advice it would be to enjoy your pregnancy and to not stress over every little thing. I was so busy worrying that something would go wrong the entire time that I never let myself believe that she'd make it here perfectly fine! :). You think November is so far away now,but trust me when I say it FLIES by so quickly! Good luck and congrats again!
  • You are all so sweet! Thank you!
  • You guys are amazing!  We're a pretty excited group of mamas over here--thanks for saying hello.
  • Thank you ladies for the words of advice. Personally, as one of the ladies who is here by way of 3T, as annovulatory PCOS, even though it only took 2 cycles of Femara for me to get KU, I feel so grateful to be able to go through this journey. Thank you for the wonderful words.
  • Thanks so much for the words of wisdom Smile

What were some of the best things about being due in Nov? worst?

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageBarooGirl:

Thanks so much for the words of wisdom Smile

For me the best and worst part was being due during the holiday season (I was due 11/22 but Jack came early on 11/16).  It was nice to not have the pressure of the holidays on me, I got out of everything by saying I was due at that time so I didn't have to stress about hosting family or baking pies.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and fall is my favorite season so it is so wonderful to celebrate that season with my child.

I think my biggest piece of advice would be to educate yourself as much as possible about pregnancy, child birth, and parenting but to realize that very little is in your control.  If you plan on a natural birth but end up with a c-section or plan on BF'ing but end up FF'ing it doesn't mean you are a failure as a mom- it simply means that you had to make changes to be the best mom for your family. Enjoy your pregnancy because November will be here much too soon!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ok, it totally must be the hormones but I started tearing up reading this from Nov. 2011 mommies. I might be crazy though! :). Thank you ladies for your support!
    TTC #1 2009-2012. BFP IUI #2 Feb. 2012 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm a November 2011 mama as well.  Congratulations to all the 2012 mama's! Today marked exactly one year since my BFP.. my little guy was due the 2nd, but came on the 9th!  Try to enjoy your pregnancies, even tho it may be hard at times, because it definitely flies by! Also a big piece of advice: Make close friends with your fellow Nov2012 mama's.. they're going to turn into your BFF's even if it is just a virtual friendship. :)  I hope all your pregnancies go well! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • imageBarooGirl:

I agree with magel050485 about being due during the holiday season...it's fun and you get out of all the work Wink Also, being due in November, you won't be huge during the summer months yet so it's not too hot and uncomfortable. 

My best advice would be to educate yourself, but also go with the flow because not everything will go the way you planned it. I was due at the very end of Nov but my little guy came in Sep before I had a baby shower or had even bought a carseat or packed a hospital bag...the biggest thing that taught me was that even if you aren't prepared, just go with the flow and enjoy the ride and you'll be fine. Being a mom is such a fun experience so far. I'm excited for you all of you!

• Thank you for the kind words and advice! You are all so sweet!
  • Thank you Allie and Magel.

It will be nice to get out of all the Holiday and get to sit back and enjoy it.

And I think you are both right, I need to just go with the flow. I am such a planner, this one might be a bit hard. I better start working on it now Stick out tongue

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Another November 2011 mama here (well, she came early in October)! I'm so excited for all of you! I hope that you enjoy every moment of your pregnancy, it is something that is indescribable. The first time you feel the butterflies, the first kick, the first hiccup - it's all yours to enjoy. I think what I loved most about being pregnant was that I could be selfish, it was just me and her, no one else could experience what she and I were going through. Have a wonderful pregnancy ladies, great things are about to happen!
  • imageBarooGirl:

I think for me the best thing about being due in November was knowing I would have the holidays off!  The worst part was there were already 3 kids with November birthdays in our family, with a 4th one due, plus my twins so it felt like EVERYONE was having a November birthday.  But my girls decided they liked October best and came 6 weeks early.  

And a little bit of advice.  You can't do everything 100% "right".  You're going to want to have a little caffeine or some sweets or whatever during your pregnancy.  If you deny yourself everything, you'll only want it more so just be mindful of what you are doing and allow yourself to have some of the "no-nos" - I promise it will all work out.

Oh, and if any of you find out you're having multiples, feel free to PM me.  I've been there! 

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Congrats Ladies!!!  I am another 2011 Mommy.  I have totally been lurking on this board for weeks waiting for the first BFP to show up.  I miss being pregnant and it has been fun seeing the next November Mommies coming up. 

I totally agree with getting out of the holidays as the best part of having a Nov baby.  Everyone wanted tom come to us and visit, which made they also cooked.  :) 

Just try to enjoy your pregnancy, it goes by so fast!!  I didn't even think I would miss being pregnant, but I do.  Also, I was a team green Momma and if you are thinking about it, I say go for it.  It was a lot of fun for us to announce the gender to everyone at the hospital.  Don't let anyone put you down or tell you it is a horrible idea, they will get over it. 

Anyone, good luck ladies, H&H 9 months to everyone!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!! These posts are all so sweet & reassuring to read! I can't wait to experience being a momma. And as a PP said, my hormones must be starting to go nuts cause i also teared up while reading!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"