***hollymichael*** — The Bump
Infertility Veterans

***hollymichael***

I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I still think about you.  I hope you are doing well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***hollymichael***

• Hi N!

I am doing well. I still have sad days, but overall I am doing well and getting on with my life. I try not to spend too much time on this board, because I don't think it is mentally good for me, but I still lurk a lot. I miss my friends here and want to know what is going on with everyone. So, I end up lurking quite a bit.

How are you doing? Jack is so cute!!! It sounds like you are going to try DE next. Is that your plan?

• We did an IVF cycle last month and it was a total bust.  I only made 2 eggs on my left ovary and nothing on my right.  My time for producing eggs is at an end.  I was actually much sadder than I thought I would be over the failed cycle.  I think I must having been mourning my eggs and any last hope of another bio child.  But I truly have closure now on that part of the journey. I did try to focus my energy on Jack, but in some ways, he was a reminder of what I won't have again.

So we will be moving on to DE.  I know I will love that child as much as I love Jack.  I do worry about explaining it to them one day.  But I figure there is nothing conventional about how our family was made, so it is just part our story. 

We are taking a few months off to take a couple of vacations.  I am also trying to get rid of the last of my baby weight and IVF weight gain.  I am glad that the time pressure if off with DE.

Well, enough about me.  I really just wanted to let you know that I think about you and that I hope you are doing well.  

(((hugs)))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards