Babies: 9 - 12 Months

No veggies all of a sudden...whats up?

Hey there,

So here is my latest problem as a FTM!  My 9 MO was a terrific eater until about a week ago.  She has decided she doesn't want to eat her veggies/meats.  I put them out on her tray and nothing, she fights me and pulls her nose up and then spits them out!  She eats fruits so thats good, but anyone have a clue why the sudden change?  I plan to keep offering it to her at every meal first but don't know what the deal is...HELP!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: No veggies all of a sudden...whats up?

• If you figure it out, can you let me know? DD's been off of purees for a long time and ate veggies readily when we first introduced finger foods, but the last month or so have been a pain. I find she does like them better when they are mixed in with something or otherwise have some flavour. The best is pasta sauce loaded with veggies.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS is the same way. I offer them as finger foods before I give anything else, or mix with stuff he does like. It's a struggle either way.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • We are having that problem as well.  I try and get bites in between bites of fruit.  
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"