Nurseries and Baby Gear

PSA: Amazon Mom is open again!

I put this on the tri boards - I heard the sign up period could be temporary. But who knows.

Just saw this posted on a deal blog - Amazon Mom is open again! Click here to see the details.  Yay!! I thought they were going to shut the whole program down.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PSA: Amazon Mom is open again!

• Awesome!!  Just signed up, and I'm glad it won't cost us anything since we're already Prime members!!
    Visit The Nest!
  • Just beware, that you will be automatically charged $79 for prime after the free three month period.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLittleApple:
    Just beware, that you will be automatically charged $79 for prime after the free three month period.

You can still extend to one year with $25 purchases. I thought they had changed that but I read today you still can. Also I think it is pretty easy to cancel prime even if it is automatic. When I was still single I did a 3 month free trial and I canceled it and wasn't charged anything. I think they even prorate if you use it for awhile.

• Bummer. I guess it was true that they were only allowing a certain number of moms to sign up. The waitlist is back.
  • They reopened sign up again. It is basically just a 3mo trial of prime though.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imageMrsJetSet:
    They reopened sign up again. It is basically just a 3mo trial of prime though.

Babycheapskate said you can earn extra months up to one year. Are they wrong?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Other than the benefits of Prime, is there any other big reason to sign up other than discount on diapers? I'm using cloth so I don't know if it would be worth it to me. What do you think? 
  • I couldn't find any mention of the free extensions anywhere, but I could have missed it.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"