Natural Birth
Options

XP from Feb. 12- did anyone use acupuncture for induction?

Any experiences to share?  I've had acupuncture before so I'm not nervous about the needles or how it goes.  I'm curious as to the results.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP from Feb. 12- did anyone use acupuncture for induction?

• Options
    An acquaintance of mine just had her baby last week, and her fb status that day (after lO was born) was that she was "a firm believer in the power of acupuncture", or something like that. So I'm pretty sure it worked for her, and I think she was a few days before her EDD too.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had pre-natal accupuncture sessions from 36-40 weeks with my first and induction accupuncture sessions (2 in total I think) from 40 weeks with my first and third pregnancies. Neither time "worked" and I went 8 days overdue (was finally induced with #3). Castor oil at least got contractions going....
    My three little ones
  • Options
    I had it done on Thursday and went into labor Saturday night. :)

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    I had acupuncture throughout my pregnancy and she hit the induction points four days before I went into labor.  I'm a firm believer!  

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    How would you know if it was the acupuncture or just labor starting on its own? You couldn't.   So no harm in trying but I'm not a believer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"