August 2011 Moms

crawling?

Anyone's LO crawling?  My DS started about 2 days ago and he's a few days shy of 7 months.  My DD didn't start crawling into well into her 9th month.  Boys and girls are sooo different, haha.

Re: crawling?

• I was going to post something about this. My DS has had amazing head control since he was born. HE HATED TUMMY TIME ( and still does not like it). He will roll from back to front and then cry. He still has not rolled from his belly to back because he is too busy crying. Should I be worried?? ( I am not worried worried because he has been standing for months now. He rather us hold him by his arms so he can "take steps".

Sorry to jump on and add the post. Curious to see what everyone else is going to post.

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD has been crawling since 5.5 months. She's 6 months now. DS didn't crawl until 8 months... Every kid is different!
  • Loading the player...
  • My DD hasn't made one iota of effort to crawl at all.  Nada.  She stands like a champ!  Her "boy-friends" are all rolling all over the place and scootching.  Congrats to your LO!!!

TTC#1 2003, 5 angels above, IVF-PGS-FET, DD b. Aug-2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2 2012/13? FET

• DS is not crawling yet.  He just became comfortable with rolling in both directions over the weekend.  I am already chasing him around with the rolling over....can't wait till he crawls and I need to chase him all over..:-)
  • imagelivalil319:
    DD has been crawling since 5.5 months. She's 6 months now.

This.

nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS started crawling right before he turned 6 months...DD still has not started. She really doesn't seem interested. haha. She rolls over and flops around on her belly to get where she wants to go. I agree that each child is different and I know she will eventually get there. I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts. :)

• He's been army crawling like a champ for a month now, but has yet to do a normal crawl. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"