Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

7 weeks later

So it has been 7 weeks since I had my D&C and 5 weeks since I last saw my doctor.  I still haven't had AF, its so frustrating just waiting and waiting. I just want to feel like my body is back to normal and on the road to trying to conceive again.  I gave my doctors office a call today just to check in, they originally told me that it could take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks but I really wanted to just ask them again.  When I called the nurse told me that I should take a pregnancy test and then wait two more weeks, before I should make an appointment to come in.  So on the way home tonight, I stopped and picked up a test.  I know that i am not pregnant but just checking to see if my  levels have dropped off but it was still this weird feeling. Anyway it came back negative which I guess means all my hormone levels have dropped and now  I just need to wait.  It was really mixed feelings seeing the negative result. Anyway just need a quick vent. All of you girls on here are the best, thanks for reading!   

Re: 7 weeks later

• I'm 2 weeks out from my d&c, and starting to look forward to AF too, so I can only imagine that you're maybe feeling antsy. Thankfully, you are getting so close & I hope the time passes quickly for you on your way to TTC again! 
  • ((hugs))

I know exactly how you feel. Im 5 weeks out and havent seen AF either. My Dr. told me if AF doesnt come at my 7 week mark she wants to bring me in for B/W.

I hope your AF come soon. 

• Loading the player...
  • I know what you mean about mixed feelings.  I feel like my emotions run the gamut from super upset to slightly upset to confused to angry to just plain numb.

The hormone levels dropping is a good sign.  I think our bodies are pretty well equipped to know what to do -- hope AF shows up soon.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So sorry you are going through this. The wait must be agonizing. I am already looking forward to AF but its only been a week since my D&C. Hang in there.
    "If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again." Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker Stick Baby Stick!
  • Wow, I totally get where you are coming from. I just passed the 8 week mark and I still have not had a normal af. The last time I had bleeding was on Jan. 26th (my bday). So I thought I would have gotten af sometime last week. Well there still is no sign. I also took a test and it was negative, so I assume my cycles are just off still and af should be coming any day now. My mom told me to cal my doctor 6 weeks from my last day of bleeding, so we shall see. Keep your chin up and hopefully your body will get back on track soon. :) keep us posted!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"