Canada Babies

Hi & Introduction

I didn't know this board exsisted!  I am really happy and hope I can come on more and chat with you ladies.

I wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.  My name is Lindsay.  My DH and I were married April 30, 2011 started trying Aug 2011 and got PG in December 2011 (I am due with our first on September 18th).  

This is not our first try, I have had 1 D&E about 2 years ago and we knew at that point that we weren't going to try again till after we were married.  I have also had 4 other miscarriages that I do know about. 

I have a low white blood cell count that basically puts me at risk just like a diabetic.  I watch my sugars just the same, but I don't have to take the insulin.  I go in for blood tests normally every 3-4 months and now with the pregnancy every other month. 

I hope to be able to stay in touch here, I have a great support system from my month board on TK but I would love to be able to chat with you lovely Canadians here as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hi & Introduction

• Welcome. Just telling you that this board is pretty slow so you won't see much action here. I hang out on the TTGP board. Congrats on your pregnancy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"