Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Poll: What "phase" is your toddler going through?

I just want to hear about other toddlers phases - good and bad. My 13 month old is definitely in a throwing phase. He throws everything, all day long. Umbrella What about your kids?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poll: What "phase" is your toddler going through?

• Options
    Hitting. Like, she'll hit me and then laugh when I say "ow." Then when I tell her that hitting isn't nice, she "makes nice" on me for a minute, then she hits me again... I know that she's doing it because she thinks it's funny. I can only hope that she gets over this soon...
  • Options

Charlotte's in a "No" stage.  She says no to everything.  You could ask her if she wants to eat ice cream and watch Elmo and she'd still say "no."

Evelyn's in a clingy stage where she wants to be held a lot.  She wants to be carried upstairs, she wants to be carried from the car to the store, she wants me to stay when I drop her off at the gym daycare, she wants to sit in my lap all the time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is in a push-the-limits-until-Mommy-wants-to-throw-something phase.  He's been pretty naughty lately.
  • Options
    Mine is going through separation anxiety, BIG TIME.   I can't set him down for a minute or else he screams!!    Which is fun when I have to go to the bathroom what seems like a thousand times a day!!!
  • Options

Every morning is an absolute fight to get him into his carseat - he arches his back and screams.

He's testing the limits.........throwing his sippy on the floor during dinner repeatedly while watching us to see our reaction, and running back to the blinds to pull on them again moments after we told him no and moved him away from them.

And he's decided that he doesn't want to nap anymore, and he gets so tired that he staggers around and looks like he's going to pass out...........but REFUSES to nap.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are in the potty training phase...Enough said.....
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is in the completely independent phase.  She doesn't want us to help her with anything, but then if she can't do it...she cries and throws a temper tantrum.  Ah...yes and the temper tantrum phase.  She too little for this :)
  • Options
    DD went through the throwing phase, which is now better, and she's still somewhat in the no phase, but mainly we're in the frustration phase (for both mommy and daughter) b/c she doesn't know the words for when she's upset. She's in trouble at daycare at the moment b/c she's screams when any kids take something from her or are in her way. I'm so bummed! Both daycare and I are trying to help her say stop when she doesn't like something, but we've got a ways to go. At least she's giving things back to other kids when she's told to. She's also Miss Clingy- I stopped by today for their little parade and she barely let me put her down. I hope this all gets better as she's closer to 2. . . .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kaleb is in a tantrum phase. I just think it's a communication issue. He wants to talk sooo bad and we are just not understanding what he wants most of the time. He's also trying to be more independant, which results in more tantrums because he gets so fustrated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"