January 2012 Moms

What is the longest stretch of awake time for your LO?

My 7 week old has been awake for up to 4 hours straight in the evenings...this surprises me.  What is the longest your LO is awake without dozing?

Re: What is the longest stretch of awake time for your LO?

• he's been doing about that for the past few days.
  • My LO is often up from 6 am to noon. It is crazy! She actually was awake for five hours after she was born. She eats about every three hours and it is not uncommon for her to be awake through two feedings 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO can go 2-3 hrs before she needs a nap.

Together - 11/9/08
         Married - 7/10/10
         Nt/Np - 1/14/11
        BFP! - 5/20/11 EDD - 1/25/12
        It's a girl! - 9/7/11
        A family of 3 - 2/2/12
        Nt/Np - 4/15/12
         BFP! - 5/16/13  EDD - 1/22/14
         Discovered baby's not growing w/ no heartbeat - 6/7/13      
        Natural M/C @ 6.5w - 6/15/13
        Nt/Np - 6/25/13
        BFP! - 10/25/13  EDD - 7/1/14
        Missed M/C (natural) - 11/5/13 @ 6w
        Nt/Np - 11/17/13
         BFP! - 5/29/14  EDD - 2/7/15
         It's a girl! - 9/19/14
        A family of 4 - 2/13/15
        Nt/Np - 4/9/15
        BFP! - 4/1/16  EDD - 12/05/16
    It's a boy! - 7/19/16
    A family of 5 - 12/10/16
    DH vasectomy - 3/30/17

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Mine can definitely go 4-5 hours awake at a time, but usually only once a day, and it's usually some fantastic time frame like 9pm to 2am after sleeping all day. Oy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelorahbora:
    Mine can definitely go 4-5 hours awake at a time, but usually only once a day, and it's usually some fantastic time frame like 9pm to 2am after sleeping all day. Oy!

This.  DS eats every 3 hours and it's not uncommon for him to be awake through 2 feedings either.  But it's almost always in the middle of the night... last night it was 11pm-4am.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD is a great sleeper at night, so after her 7/8/9am feeding she is usually up and "active" until around 12pm. She also eats a lot during this time since she usually goes 5-6 hours between eating overnight.
    DD 1.18.2012
  • Gabriel doesn't like to sleep...at all...he is usually awake from 10a-2pm and then from 9 pm-2am.   But he stays awake for at least a holf hour to an hour after every feeding which is every three hours..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Macy is rarely up for more than 3 hours at a time. Sometimes in the evening she'll be awake for two feedings but during the day I'm lucky if she's up for more than an hour and a half at a time. I have to wake her up to eat. Makes it hard to do any tummy or play time since she has to be upright for about 30-40 minutes after eating since she has reflux. At night she will almost always go right back to sleep after eating. If not, I just put her in bed and leave her there in the dark. She eventually falls asleep on her own, sometimes with a minute of crying. I'm pretty lucky with the night time sleeping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"