Cincinnati Babies
Options

Any Great OBs Who Deliver At Christ?

I am contemplating finding a new OB.  I definitely want to deliver at Christ and live toward the West Side of Cincinnati (so logistically someone in Eastgate or similar just wouldn't work.)

I greatly appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Thank  you!

Re: Any Great OBs Who Deliver At Christ?

• Options
    I saw Mt. Auburn OBGYN with my first.  My primary was Dr. Fitzgerald and Dr. Roberts ended up delivering my daughter.  Those two were my favorites, but I liked all of them for the most part.  I always went to the office in Mason, but I believe they have offices near Christ and in Montgomery as well.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used 7 Hills Women's.  I went to their Mt. Auburn office but I believe their Western Hills office also delivers at Christ (same Dr.'s)  I loved them.  I had a scheduled C-section and Dr. Schutte delivered Teagan.  I saw all of the Dr.'s and really can't complain about any of them.  Here's their website.  Seven Hills Women's Health Center
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Jennifer Green at GOC. Their office is located in the Christ Hospital Medical Office Building. There are 5 docs in the practice and they are all great. Dr. Freidman actually delivered my son at Christ.
     Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I also use Seven Hills Women, I see the same group but at the West Chester location.  Dr Stephens delivered DS2 and Dr Schutte delivered DD.  I saw and met all the Dr's and like them all.
    DH - 42 Me - 36 DS1 -15 DS2 - 3 DD - 1
  • Options
    I used Mt. Auburn OB/GYN as well. I loved all the doctors! Dr. Javaid delivered DS, but she isn't there anymore. Dr. Fitzgerald & Dr. Wendel are my favorites!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been seeing Dr. Caligaris for 10yrs.  He's been wonderful!  Plus I love that I only saw 1 doctor and knew exactly which doctor would be deliverying my babies.
    BabyFruit Ticker

06.10.12 +HPT 06.12.12 Beta #1 = 2,770 06.14.12 Beta #2 = 6,300
    1st U/S 06.18.12 2nd U/S 06.25.12
    09.24.12 It's a Boy!! ---> Jacob Owen

Our IF Journey Began: October 2009
    **8 Failed IUI's, 1 Blighted Ovum, & 1 Failed IVF**
    Dx: MFI, DOR w/MTHFR Homozygous A1298C & Hypothyroidism
    03.2012 Lab Results: FSH 6.83 AMH 0.67 TSH 3.8 E2 17
    SA 156 million 93% motility 3% morphology

Follow Me on Pinterest
    **~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~**
  • Options

imagedori851:
    I used Mt. Auburn OB/GYN as well. I loved all the doctors! Dr. Javaid delivered DS, but she isn't there anymore. Dr. Fitzgerald & Dr. Wendel are my favorites!

Dt Javaid was my least favorite! Dr Cirasole delivered my DS and she was great.  I somehow skipped seeing her during the rotation through all the doctors and was very confused when they told me who was on call.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageGilene2011:

imagedori851:

Dt Javaid was my least favorite! Dr Cirasole delivered my DS and she was great.  I somehow skipped seeing her during the rotation through all the doctors and was very confused when they told me who was on call.

That's funny! I LOVED Dr. Javaid & Dr. Cirasole was my least favorite! LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsD1MrsD1 member

imagedori851:

Yes! Dr. Fitzgerald and Dr. Wendel are my favorites, too. 

• Options
    I see Dr. Michael Draznik and I absolutely love him!!!!! He has been an OB/GYN for over thirty years.I previously saw Mt Auburn OB/Gyn and was very unhappy with my experience with them. I really like that Dr. Draznik is the only physician in the group. He is the nicest and most caring physician I have ever had. He also delivers at Christ Hospital. I work in the medical field and have several friends who work at the hospitial and everyone has nothing but wonderful things to say about him!
  • Options
    lynseflynsef member
    I second 7 Hill's Women's Health Center.  They have multiple locations, which is convenient and all of their doctors are great.  There are only 2 in the practice that I didn't think that I really connected with and it just so happens one delivered DD and the other delivered DS and I had great experiences with both.  I love Christ Hospital as well.  GL!
  • Options
    I have to offer another thumbs-up to Mt. Auburn, particularly Dr. Wendel and Dr. Fitzgerald! They're wonderful. They delivered DS and I had been seeing them for my current pregnancy until DH's insurance changed and I had to switch providers. :( Otherwise, I'd still be seeing them!
    BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"