Babies: 9 - 12 Months

another post on birthday gifts.....

if any one ccan give insight to the things that she may get as gifts, I'd really appreciate it!

laugh and learn play house.... my in laws want to get Amelia this for her first birthday... does anyone have this? do you think she be interested after turning 1?

Zany zoo cube

inflatable pool

big stuffed animal

play kitchen- my parents are determined to get her this

cozy coupe

melissa and doug alligator clacking walker

Since this is my first lo I'm not exactly sure what gifts we should get and want her to have toys that she can "grow with" if that makes sense. thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: another post on birthday gifts.....

• We have the laugh and learn house and our LO loves it--there is so much to do, that I can easily see her playing with it for a few years. Every week she discovers something new to it. Right now her favorite game is opening the door for the stuffed animals that we place there. My friends have it and there 3 year old still loves it!
    My daughter is my hero.
  • We had an inflatable pool with dd 1 that we filled with some plastic balls for a ball pit..she loved it and in summer filled with water.  DD still loves the cozy coupe and she is 5.  Play kitched is still used daily at 5.  Big stuffed animal...wouldnt get used in our house.  not sure about the alligator, never saw it.  the cube got great reviews in another post
    Kelly- Mom to Katelyn Rose and Ella Ann Formerly MichBride2004 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD has the Zany Zoo and I think she has at least another year or more of playing with it. My 3 yr old randomly plays with it too. Play kitchens are great. My 3 yr old LOVES hers. I think 1 is a little young for it but it would definitely be good to grow into. Cozy coupe has gotten a decent amount of use around here. When the kids are young, you can push them and my older DD still scoots around in hers. Definitely a toy that will last a couple years.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"