Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Sorelle Nursery Furniture

DH and I started shopping for nursery furniture. Although I'm not due until May, I know we'll be having a shower in June (before school gets out) and we want to have the room painted and furniture in by then. We found Sorelle furniture to be really beautiful, and well built. The particular line we  liked was called Torino, but it's not online anywhere yet, because it's brand new in 2012. 

Does anyone have Sorelle furniture? I'm looking for feedback on the quality. I was surprised that if they don't have it in stock, delivery could take up to 16 weeks! Keep that in mind if you're a first time mom like me :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sorelle Nursery Furniture

• Options
    We got the Sorelle Verone crib and dresser in espresso.  We really like it.  The furniture is heavy and durable.  Crib wasn't too bad to put together and dresser came in one piece.  We ordered it through Babies R Us and didn't have any problems with delivery (took 2 weeks) and no chips or scratches in the wood.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DS has the Sorelle Vicki collection in Espresso and we love it.  It's a beautiful furniture set and very well made.  His crib is now converted into a toddler bed so it's getting plenty of use.  We are very happy with it.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageazzyberry:
    My DS has the Sorelle Vicki collection in Espresso and we love it.  It's a beautiful furniture set and very well made.  His crib is now converted into a toddler bed so it's getting plenty of use.  We are very happy with it.

We also have the Sorelle Vicki dressers and I love them! I bought them to match a different crib but the dressers are great. The drawers seem much sturdier than a lot of the other brands we looked at at BRU.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We got the Sorelle City Lights crib and dresser/changer combo in espresso.  We ordered them from simplybabyfurniture.com a couple weeks ago and it arrived last Wednesday.  The dresser came fully assembled, but we haven't put the crib together yet.  I was actually very impressed with the quality of the dresser for the price range we were looking.  It seems to be very sturdy and the finish is beautiful!  Although, I can't speak to how well the furniture will hold up yet.  I like that it was all wood, nontoxic finish, and included the toddler rail.

I'd also recommend simplybabyfurniture.com.  We got a great price, free shipping to our house, and 25% of the crib mattress.  They shipping was so quick and easy too.

Off BCP December 2010
    BFP - 9/7/2011

My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"