Maryland Babies
Options

Recommendations for 4 year-old party

I'm looking for ideas for my daughter's 4th birthday party.  I will be inviting a total of 20 kids so I need something that can accommodate all 20 and their parents, and keep everyone busy and happy.  We did a gymnastics party last year and this year so far we have already been to 4 parties at Kiddie Crusoe, so I want to avoid something like that.

I thought of possibly bowling????? What are your thoughts and do you have any other ideas?

(We're in the Towson area, but willing to go towards Timonium, Hunt Valley, and White Marsh area as well).

Re: Recommendations for 4 year-old party

• Options

Pottery painting (Amazing Glaze or Hot Pots)

What about renting a pavilion in a local park that has a swing set/jungle gym?

I was going to suggest Kiddie Crusoe but you said you've been to a lot of parties there already.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

MAC does swim parties.... what time of year is your LO's bday?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Her birthday is May 1st, so we'll be having the party the last weekend in April.
  • Options
    l'd either have it at home/outside or at a park playground.  Chik fila does parties too.  i like Kiddid CRusoe and I cant imagine any 4yo being bored there.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We just booked D1's 3rd birthday at Kids First Swim School.  We went to one in Jan and she's been talking about her pink piggy pizza pool party since then.  They will take up to 30 kids, its for 2 hours; first hour is swimming and second is food and games. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aiden's having a bounce party this year.  Last year we had a swim party at Kids First which was awesome!
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"