Health & Exercise

Favorite healthy granola bars for kids?

My boys love granola bars. I always think to myself that the next time I'm at the store I'm going to pay attention to the labels more, but I'm always with my boys and don't have time to compare nutrition facts. So I thought I'd see if any of you can give me recs on your favorite healthy granola bars. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Favorite healthy granola bars for kids?

• Clif also makes a couple bars for kids- "Z bars" and another kind that I can't think of.  The Z bar is kind of cookie-like and the other is like a rice crispy treat.  They are both tasty and nutritious.  My son isn't old enough for them, but I snack on them!  ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I like Kashi's products, because they are a bit lower in sugar and they don't have an hfcs in them.
  • Loading the player...
  • LaraBars have awesome ingredients! We try to not eat a lot of grains, since they are nut-based they are perfect for our family. I haven't kid-tested them, but they have a lot of flavors that I think would be kid-appealing. And no added sugars, the sweetness is from dates and other fruits.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't have kids yet, but I love the Clif Z-bars for myself. H likes them, too. I also get Kashi TLC bars.
    my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I just made these and my LO (14 months) loves them, instead of the chocolate chips you can add dried fruit or dates. And they were super easy to make.

https://weelicious.com/2011/09/06/chocolate-chip-granola-bars/

I love the recipes from weelicious.com because she uses honey instead of sugar most of the time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"