Northern California Babies
Options

Finally found the best clothes

For my skinny minnie. Everyone said to get Tea collection and I said "no ,it's too expensive". Well I finally got some on sale and they fit so great, it's like her perfect brand. Well I guess I better sign up for their email notifications pronto. I tried H&M too, their clothes are not too bad but these are even better. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Finally found the best clothes

• Options
    I love Tea collection for exactly that reason. In fact, he tends to outgrow pieces before they wear out, so rerun will wear them, too. That makes them well worth the $, IMO. But yeah, I still aim for what's on sale ;-)
  • Options
    That's good to hear because I feel like the Gymboree stuff wears out before she grows out of it. This dress she is wearing today is so great, it is super cute and it doesn't look like a potato sack. The length and sleeves are still long so she has room to grow but the body and neck fit great, and those parts don't really change much on her. The pants too, I didn't have to do a thing to them! I'm so happy today, I bought two outfits and I  think I will be doing laundry every other day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would look on eBay too. They have great lots of the Tea Collection. I was looking on eBay yesterday for Mini Boden for Cedra. :-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageRoni.Cedra:
    I would look on eBay too. They have great lots of the Tea Collection. I was looking on eBay yesterday for Mini Boden for Cedra. :-)

I just ordered our first mini boden! What do you think of it? 

• Options
    imageEmmieB:

imageRoni.Cedra:

I just ordered our first mini boden! What do you think of it? 

Jumping in...I love mini boden..my cousin sends me all of her daughter's mini boden clothes and I have a few grown up boden stuff I love.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love Mini Boden too. But it is big on Elena. I bought some pants and I had to give them away, they never fit. 
  • Options
    I've gotten good deals on Tea stuff on Nordstrom's clearance racks. Their clothes so cute.
  • Options

The mini boden we ordered are a pair of shorts (drawstring) and a t-shirt, so hopefully they won't be too baggy on my beanpole.

Tiny Tots (in Campbell) also has good Tea Collection sales.  

• Options

You can find Tea Collection at Nordstrom Rack sometimes too.

(and Peek! I love that brand)

We have some Mini Boden (thanks to my friend who works at Nordstrom) and I LOVE it! 

**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"