Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Does your LO ever go through a phase of not eating?

On a normal day at this time, DS would have eaten 16 oz. of formula, 3 containers of food, some of a pancake, some kind of table food with lunch and a couple of snacks by now.  Today he has eaten about 7 oz. of formula and 1 container of food and that's it.  Normally this would signal an ear problem or a teething for him but he just got tubes so ears had better not be the problem and I don't feel anything different with his gums.  Could this just be a phase of some sort?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does your LO ever go through a phase of not eating?

• Maybe he is reaching a new milestone? I know that sometimes makes my son not want to eat. Right now he is working on going from army crawling to real crawling so ine has been boycotting lunch lately.....he doesn't want puree's he doesn't want table food or snacks.  He has been drinking MORE formula then usual though.  
  • Yes, we are on formula strike for about 3 weeks now, ughhh I'm debating about switching over to WM. Not worried though she's eating and drinking plenty of food otherwise.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am going through this with my son as well! He is nursing fine 4x's a day but my DH and I are not able to get any kind of solid food in him at all. I have no idea why and my only thought is teething.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"