Michigan Babies

Hello? Is anyone out there???

MAMAxBMAMAxB member
edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies
Clearly this board seems really dead :)
But anyone lurk/checking in?
evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

Re: Hello? Is anyone out there???

• I'm here! New to the boards, is it always this quiet??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This board is alway really quiet, most of the girls who are mom's or are expecting are over on The Nest. There are a lot of wonderfull ladies over there. Feel free to stop in and say hi! I did and now I cant stay off of there!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on here...just kinda checking everything out. We're TTC but pretty sure we're preggers, and very excited!!
  • Yeah, most GR moms are on the Nest.  I wouldn't be opposed to checking in here more often (who knows, I might find some new friends?)...I just have to remember.  Haha. 

Anywho...

I'm Nicole.  27, married for 3 years.  Our DD is Renee.  I'm a FT working mom.  We have a lab named Houston, she's 6 years old.  I like coffee, wine, beer, reading when I have time (I've had very little lately), watching funny movies, and hope to get back into running very soon.  That's my little intro Smile  I usually hang out on the GR Nest board, the Nest Decorating & Renovating board, and the Bump Baby Names board. 

ETA:  I really enjoy cooking, too, and am sort of obsessed with skin care.  (I'm bored at work right now)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi Nicole! I'm Gabby, 24 yrs old and live int he GR area! Feel free to hit me up sometime :)
  • TheWopTheWop member

imagegdunai88:
    Hi Nicole! I'm Gabby, 24 yrs old and live int he GR area! Feel free to hit me up sometime :)

Totally!  What types of things are you into?  Do you have pets? Kids?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"