Adoption
Options

adoption for my lil one

Please no negativity but i am currently almost 5 months pregnant and i am thinking of gving up my baby for adoption. Me and the baby dad are not together we cant seem to get along for the baby. I only think of how the future is going to look with us constantly fighting over the baby. I think that when my baby is up for adoption he or she will have very loving parents(i was raised by both my parents) & i just want the same for my baby. Does anyone know how to get started on the adoption. 

Thanks.  

Re: adoption for my lil one

• Options
    I commend you for considering adoption for your child. I agree with Fred, look for either an agency near you or an adoption attorney to at least start information gathering and start counseling (either through an agency or a private therapist). Take time and really weigh your decision. Good Luck to you and the road you have ahead of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Welcome to the group!  You will not find negativity here... there are lots of supportive people here.

I agree with the previous posts about finding a reputable agency that will provide you with counseling on your options, as well as educate you on the adoption process.  I'm not sure what state you're in, but there are good agencies everywhere. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.  I agree with the other ladies--an agency will help you get counseling so that you can make a decision that feels right to you. Good luck.
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    No negativity here! I'm glad you're reaching out... feel free to bounce any ideas or thoughts off all of us.
  • Options
    I sent you a private message :-)
    Unable to conceive due to emergency hysterectomy 11/04 Started our adoption journey 4/11 9/29/11- Officially waiting! 5/29/12- Our little boy is born and goes home with us the next day :-)
  • Options

Hey Laura! I'm a birthmom - placed my LO for adoption six years ago (wow, that's a long time when I write it down). There are other moms who placed their babies on the board too. Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

-m 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    Application approved Dec '11
    Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
    After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
    Homestudy complete July 19
    USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
    Come home, baby A!
  • Options
    You are an amazing person!!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! I recently found out I have an older sister that was given up for adoption and agave met her. She is a wonderful person who was given a good life and I think it's just awesome!!! 
    Egg Donor 4 Times! Stopped BCP December 2009 3 rounds clomid unmonitored through OB = BFN IUI #1 200mg Clomid (IUI) - BFN IUI #2 200mg Clomid (IUI) - Chemical IUI #3 Cancelled (IUI) - Overstimulated Follistim Round #1 (TI) - BFN Follistim Round #2 (TI) 125iu's day 3-11, high estradiol CD7, CD9 u/s shows lots of follicles doing nothing, adding Repronex and lowering Follistim dose starting CD9. Repronex for 4 days. Trigger Shot pm of CD 12; BFP 9 dpo! Beta 8/21: 48!! Beta 8/23: 113 Progesterone=39 First U/S 9-10 at 6 weeks 4 days = Identical TWINS!!!! Baby A & Baby B measuring 6 weeks 2 days HB of 126 & 132 SO excited and NOT EXPECTED!!!! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"