Baby Names

Met a child with the name Neveah today

I have never heard of this name until I frequented these boards. Well today when I was visiting Pre-K programs to see which I liked for DS for September, I was talking to one of the teachers when she stopped for a moment to call one of the kids over, and the little girls name was Neveah.  I actually did a double take when the name processed in my head!! I couldn't wait to come back and tell you girls!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Met a child with the name Neveah today

• lol - I figure we'll be seeing this name for awhile. I know one IRL and she is pretty cute, but her name sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've seen plenty of little girls with this name, and my thought is always "Aw, such a cute little girl...bless your heart, it's such a shame your parents have such sh!tty taste."
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDominique12I9:
    I've seen plenty of little girls with this name, and my thought is always "Aw, such a cute little girl...bless your heart, it's such a shame your parents have such sh!tty taste."

LOL same here 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Was it actually spelled Neveah for both of these girls? That is doubly awful because Neveah backwards is Haeven, not Heaven!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"