June 2012 Moms
Options

Productive Day! Such a good feeling!

I am a Preschool Teacher and we knew my class was going to be light today, so I asked to take the day off to get some stuff done.  I spent the morning visiting Pre-K programs for my DS for Sept. (I had to send his application in already for the state/county funded program, because I don't think we will be able to afford me going back to work and bringing both DS and Baby to the school I work at. I get a little discount, but not enough to make it worth while to go back).  I found one school I really liked, so I notified the program of my choices! Now hoping he gets placed into our 1st choice!!!

Then I came home and spent the afternoon calling Pediatricians Offices cause I wanted to find a new one for DS and the new baby. After speaking to a few offices and stopping at one, I spoke to the nicest, sweetest Dr (that was recommended to me by a friend) and I am so excited to have found a new dr. She talked on the phone with me for like 20 minutes and answered all my questions. As soon as I hung up with her, I immediately told my husband she was the one!!

And, my new Vera Bradley Diaper Bag was delivered today!! What a super day off, I am feeling great after all I accomplished!! Hope everyone else is having a great day too!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Productive Day! Such a good feeling!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"