April 2011 Moms

Pg momma update?

*Biblionerd* updated us below on her pg and I'm wondering about the other ladies who are expecting on this board.  How are things going? Do you feel more confident w/ this pg as opposed to a FT expecting mom?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pg momma update?

• Things seem to be going well so far. I can't say that I really feel any more confident. I've been pretty anxious/stressed, especially since with the last pg I was on heparin injections and progesterone supps. from 3 dpo and this time I'm just getting started! But we're trying to stay hopeful and MH did express that he at least feels "prepared" this time, now that he has some experience under his belt! Smile

Thanks for asking!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    diagnosed with heterozygous Factor V Leiden 2008; m/c 11/09 @ 5 1/2 wks; m/c 5/10 @ 4 1/2 wks; RLP testing done, diagnosed with antiphospholipid syn. and low progesterone; 7/10 started on Heparin injections & progesterone supps @ 3 dpo, BFP 8/9/10!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm not pg, but thanks for posting this, because I like to hear about it too!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Im expecting #2 in Sept and i have to say although i am nervous about having 2 under 2, i think the newborn phase will be easier for us (i hope) because we know what we'redoing now and i know that the bad times wont last forever. This pregnancy is a lot more challenging than my first though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsW80:
    Im expecting #2 in Sept and i have to say although i am nervous about having 2 under 2, i think the newborn phase will be easier for us (i hope) because we know what we'redoing now and i know that the bad times wont last forever. This pregnancy is a lot more challenging than my first though!

I'm due with my second in September, too! I hear you on being nervous for two under two and this one being tougher, I was tired enough last time without having to spend my day chasing an eleven-month-old around!

Even though my husband will be finished with school by the time this baby comes, he will have used up all of his vacation time studying for the bar exam, so I have no idea what it will be like to come home with a newborn and have to take care of a toddler by myself, too. Maybe this time I'll ask family members to come out sooner to help me out.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"