Secondary IF
Options

Just want to introduce myself

Hello! I have a 3 and a half year old that I conceived naturally ( and very easily)  we decided we were ready for #2 in jan of 2011... I had one early miscarriage in that time. So last month I did the battery of tests (and so did my husband)  and the only thing that came back abnormal was my doc said my fsh level was a little high (8.6) and then I was referred to a fertility doc. I decided not to go just yet. I just started acupuncture and drinking fertility smoothies, cutting out caffeine and alcohol.. Etc.

Sorry to ramble, I am just hoping to find some support here and see how other girls are dealing with this.   

Re: Just want to introduce myself

• Options
    Welcome to the board. Hope your stay is short and that the changes you're making do the trick.
  • Options
    Hi. I am new too and I also have a three and a half year old. 
    TTC #2 - History of unexplained RPL. 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 1 amazing son. 2/2007 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks; 4/2007 - Miscarriage at 5 weeks; 6/11/2008 - Little "Destroyer" is born; 8/2009 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks; 10/2011 - Miscarriage at 6.5 weeks; 6/2012 - Blighted Ovum diagnosed at 7.6 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You're in a good place! Welcome!  And Bravo to you for trying some natural methods... I hope they are all you need. :)

Jenna

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Welcome! I'm new here too and have a 2 and half year old that I conceived naturally and without problems as well. Infertility isn't a fun thing to deal with but I am glad there are forums like this to help and find support. I think the natural route is a great way to go...have you ready The Infertility Cure? It's a great book for going natural with infertility.

Good luck with everything!

3 early mc's since March 2011* 1st IUI - 1/2012 - BFN * BFP - naturally :) - 2/2012 * Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the boar!  I hope you stay is short and sweet...the women on this board are wonderful :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"