Philadelphia Babies

Pedi and gyno recs in the warminster/willow grove area?

We are moving to the Warminger area in the next 8 weeks and will need a pedi and gyno within the first month of moving there. Any recs? I'm looking for practitioners who are thorough, truly care about their patients, and are open to alternative medicine-ie: chiropractic care to help prevent ear infections... For the gyno, I'm fine with an obgyn or a gyn only, we are done having children. Practice can be in the warminger or willow grove areas.

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pedi and gyno recs in the warminster/willow grove area?

• Hi
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OK not sure what happened in that last post I tried to do but anyway...

We use Abington Pediatric Associates- their main office is on Old York Road in Abington, not far from Willow Grove at all.  Their website is abingtonpeds.com.

I go to Abington OB/GYN Associates- they have a couple of offices- in Abington Hospital, one in Horsham, one in Warrington- so a few local options.  Their number is 215-657-8430.

Good luck with the move!

• Loading the player...
  • I go to Abington Primary Women's Health Care.  They have offices in Willow grove, Abington, Flourtown and Newtown.  I see Dr. Michaelson as my primary dr but all I have met so far are very nice.  Their # is 215-366-1160. 
  • I use Womencare OBGYN.  They have offices in Abington at Abington Hospital and in Willow Grove  They're really nice and I'm always able to get an appointment very quickly when needed. https://wcobgyn.net/

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I love Womencare.  I had both of my boys via c-section with them.  They are a great group to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"