North Carolina Babies

Any Huntersville or Lake Norman moms out there?

Hi my name is Amanda and I'm a first time mom of a 2 month baby girl.  I teach kindergarten and will be returning to work when LO is 3 months and 1 week old.  I'm new to the boards, but look forward to meeting moms out there!  We all need each other for support!  I look forward to hearing from people soon.  Happy Wednesday!!
image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any Huntersville or Lake Norman moms out there?

• Hi! I live in Huntersville. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Huntersville as well :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Great!  How old is your baby?  Do you belong to any mommy groups?  I'm looking for moms in the area to go strolling with on Saturdays for exercise.  Let me know if you're interested. 
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi. I am in Huntersvile as well. I have a 2 yr old, 4 yr old and am expecting #3 any day now! I work part-time as a nurse. You should check out lake norman mommies website, they are always having get togethers!

• Hey ladies! I am a mom to  5.5 and 3.5 year old girls and I live between 23 and 19 off 77. I moved here almost a year ago and I'm just reaching out to other women in the area. I also do health coaching if y'all are interested in talking about meal planning, exercise and getting healthy. Looking forward to getting to know you! K 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"