Secondary IF

Anne... a quick reply...

Our last post was so far down I decided to start a new one... I know you've had a hard time with the hair loss, so as a friend, I'm suggesting (with a smile) a complete change of attitude:

You are not a sick cancer patient, you are a sexy bad ass! 

It's all about the 'Tude, Dude.  ;)  You will rock it if you want to - and you know, it will grow back.  Think of all the fun you can have with it while it's growing out? 

I don't know if this will mean anything to you, as it's a different situation, but all my life I'd had long hair, like yours. "Virgin" hair - un-colored, treated, etc.  Then in highschool I agreed to do a "hair show" - I didn't know what that meant. I signed a contract and BOOM off they went - chopping my hair in a weird, VERY SHORT, asymetrical style with streaks of different colors.  WHOA.  I had to give up my attachment to my hair very quickly, and s a result, I had to change my attitude about it.  "It's only hair" I had to tell myself, and what a fun way to try on different styles!  I've had just about every color and every length.  I have a favorite, which I'm now shooting for, but the ride has been fun.  I wish for you many positive thoughts - and I hope you can find many ways to make the best of a tough situation.

Thinking about you and praying for you - hang in there! 

Jenna  

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"