Upstate NY Babies

Disney movies on tv

Just a heads up, on Saturday ABC Family  is showing Bambi, Lion King and Aladdin, starting  at 6:30 I think. 
image        image

Re: Disney movies on tv

• Lol welcome to the world of late night/ early morning feedings! How are things going?  What does C think of her new sister? 
  • Haha thanks. It's going kind of sucky right now, since this is my first time BFing and I'm still in the early days with the wanting something to bite on each time I put A on and bleeding nips and things. C is not interested in A too much right now. She has been at my mom's for a couple days but she will be back today so we'll see. 
    image        image
  • Loading the player...
  • Or just being up early! haha

My issue with Disney movies is the violence factor....we just got Lion King from the movie club but haven't watched it yet. I have never been able to get through it as an adult, lame I know.

Even Dumbo was kind of scary! Thanks for the heads up, I may DVR Bambi and see what it's all about! =) 

• Some of them I remember watching as a kid and thinking they were kind of scary - like BIL got C Fox and the Hound for Xmas and man is that full of guns and violence! Of course It is DH and his brothers' favorite disney movie from childhood. 
    image        image
  • Thanks! I set them to record.

Hang in there on the bfing - each day you get behind you it gets better. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"