Detroit Babies

Metro Detroit - IUI Success Stories!

Hello Detroit Bumpies,

Would love to hear your IUI success stories - who you went to, how many tries, over 35, TI/Clomid/injects........I know every body (literally) is different, but would just like to hear positive stories.  I've only had one IUI cycle (back-to-back) with Clomid......the cycle before I was on Clomid and TI - was also on progesterone until the BFN, then RE put me on the Pill because I wound up with cysts......one week into pill pack I had a "real" period (not the 3 days post-progesterone with almost no bleeding) - I mean bleeding heavily for 4 days.....went in for a U/S and everything looked fine, so RE wanted to start the new cycle with Clomid - except she was trying to work the cycle with the IUI into her schedule so we'd have it done before her vacation.  That, and her answering her phone for a family emergency during one of my IUI's (and the distance) is why I need to change RE's.  Nice person but I just think I need better care with what I'm going through.  I chalk my 1st IUI up to just "practice" since it just seemed not timed right at all.  Anyway, would love to hear your success with IUI!  Thanks!

TTC Since December 2010 Pet parent to an 8.5-month-old Stafford - lots of energy! :) Dx: mild endo, uterine polyps Hysteroscopy/Lap done in August 2011 HSG done Sept. 2011 - possible right blocked tube *Lots of uncertainty which is why I'm seeking out a new RE* 50mg + TI + October/November 2011 = BFN Wound up with cysts - sat part of cycle out - started BP and 2 weeks in got my "real" period - "forced" next cycle on 50mg Clomid + 2 B2B IUI's = BFN March 2012 - 2 B2B IUI's + prog. = BFN Took a break - went on vacation June 2012 - tried "on our own" with no medical intervention, NFP only BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7/17/12 Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"