South Jersey Babies

Pediatrician recommendations

Soon I'll have to start looking for a pediatrician, does anyone have any recommendations? I would like some affiliation to Virtua Voorhees if possible. Does anyone take their child to the Farm Pediatrics? I've heard good things about them.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Pediatrician recommendations

• We go to Lerch, Amato & Associates (I think they are technically called "Advocare Lerch & Amato" now).  I believe they are the on call pedi at virtua vorhees (that's who automatically came and saw my DD).  We love them.  They have an office in Washington TWP and Gibbsboro.  We have actually never seen Dr. Lerch but love Dr. Amato and everyone else there.
  • I am planning on using Merchantville Pediatrics, they are affiliated with Virtua Voorhees and I've had about 50 people recommend them to me...
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Advocare Pediatrics in Lumberton. I delivered and saw them at Virtua Memorial but idk if they are affiliated with Voorhees too. They are a great group. Only one dr out of the 7 there that I don't care for.
  • I don't really post here that often, but we just went for a tour of Advocare South Jersey Pediatrics on Rte. 70. My cousin has been going to them for her kids and they came highly recommended. They also have an office in Collingswood. 

Be warned that it is a large practice - 10 doctors. They rotate between CH and CW offices and as a patient, your child does not need to designate a "home" office. You can take them to either one. CH has Saturday hours and CW is open on Sundays. An on call doctor has rounds every day in both Virtua Voorhees and Cooper.

Good luck! 

"Go Phils"
    Norah Elizabeth - 3.19.12
  • I'm due April 1st so we have been looking for pediatricians as well. We wanted someone close by, flexible hours, affiliated with Virtua but most of all someone we felt comfortable with the docs/practice. We did interview which i encourage you do b/c you want to make sure they support you, your needs and any views you may have. We got lots of recommendations and decided to go with the Farm Peds group (now part of advocate). It just seems like the right fit for us and we heard only great things and after our interview knew it was the right choice for us. 
    GOod luck! 
  • Hi my daughter is 2, and im am TTC baby #2. We use Cooper Pediatrics. There is a office in Sewell and Voorhees. I love them!
    Mommy of beautiful baby girl (2yrs old)....Prego with #2 EDD 11/5/12
  • I went to Advocare West Deptford Pediatrics with my son until he was 2 and I absolutly would NEVER recommend them. I just recently switched my son to a new pediatrics which the new baby will go to also Desty On Call Pediatrics
  • Another recommendation for Lerch & Amato, all great doctors in the pratice. Two locations and awesome office times. 

https://lerchamatopeds.com/

• We use Marlton Pediatrics they're also affiliated with Advocare and Virtua.  A doctor from their office saw us every morning when we were in the hospital and the office staff is great.  We never wait for very long in the waiting room and the doctors never make us feel rushed.  My favorite doctors are Dr. Dorn (male) and Dr. Gordon (female).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • maddhattermama...why wouldn't you recommend them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"