North Carolina Babies

When did you...

I was wondering at what stage in your pregnancies you did certain things.

Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it
Buy the crib and bedding
Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them)
Register for the sweet babe

Re: When did you...

• Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it--around 18 weeks
    Buy the crib and bedding-- around 19 weeks, but the crib came a litte later
    Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them) --registered at about 8-9 weeks, and I'll be 34 weeks when I take them.
    Register for the sweet babe--about 22 weeks

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it: We did this really early bc we wanted my IL to see when they visited in May. So I guess I was 16 weeks and it was 60% done, furniture in etc.
    Buy the crib and bedding: 14 Weeks
    Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them): The beginning of July so I guess 32 weeks.
    Register for the sweet babe: About 24 to 25 Weeks, my shower was at 32 weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it -hopefully next weekend or sometime after 23 weeks.

Buy the crib and bedding - 18 weeks because we had a coupon

Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them) - registered at 8 weeks and taking them at 36 weeks.

Register for the sweet babe - preliminary at 19 weeks, but will complete most of it before 30 weeks.

• Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it.... Cleaned the room about 21-weeks and painted at 23 weeks

Buy the crib and bedding.... bought both at 18 weeks after the ultrasound

Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them)....resigstered right at the beginning of my 2nd trimester, taking them at 33 weeks

Register for the sweet babe...started at 18 weeks after the ultrasound, just finished 2 weeks ago because Target likes to change their stuff so much and I wanted things to still be available to buy for my shower

• Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it  We are working on it.  Hoping by Thanksgiving it will be painted.
    Buy the crib and bedding  Not yet.  By Christmas hopefully.
    Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them)  Not registered yet.  Plan on taking them in January... 30ish weeks.
    Register for the sweet babe  Right after our big u/s!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was a little overly anxious - so we had the bedding and crib by 12 weeks.  We didn't paint until closer to 20, as of now, the nursery is pretty much done.  We also registered early, at 16 weeks.... Just took birthing classes last weekend.  I signed up for the classes about 2 months in advance.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it: probably about 30 weeks
    Buy the crib and bedding: Ordered the crib at 15 weeks but it took 14 to come in. Bedding we bought around 20 weeks
    Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them): I didn't take a birth class.
    Register for the sweet babe: 20 weeks
  • 1st pregnancy -- I did everything way early b/c I was so super overexcited. Except the nursery wasn't too early b/c we moved at 7.5 months pregnant so I couldn't do that room until then. I registered at 20 weeks. Ordered crib at 20 or so weeks. Had to register super early to get into birthing classes, but I can't remember when they were -- I feel sure we were finished with them by 32-34 weeks though.

This time - we haven't done anything yet. It's so much more difficult to get ANYTHING done with a toddler in the house. Haven't ordered crib, picked out bedding or cleaned out the room to the be nursery. I won't need to take birthing classes again. Hoping to register ASAP (not b/c I expect any showers, etc) because hopefully our family might get us a little bit for Christmas.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it Painted it around 19 weeks, cleaned it out .... probably a week before then
    Buy the crib and bedding 18 weeks when we found out (only b/c I thought it was getting discontinued)
    Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them) I registered at 18-19 weeks... taking them at 33 weeks
    Register for the sweet babe 22 w
  • Clean out the room to be the nursery and paint it: somewhere around 29 weeks

Buy the crib and bedding: bought crib around 20 weeks, got bedding as shower gift @ 33 weeks

Take birthing classes (also when did you register for them): registered in first tri, took claases starting @ 27 weeks

Register for the sweet babe: 25 weeks? after I found out the gender

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"