New to The Bump

Best V-Day gift EVER!! :D

Hi everyone!! So excited to be here :D Hubby and I got the wonderful news on Valentines Day that we're pregnant!!

That morning I thought I might check since I was 10 days late...and then of course I take the EPT test, wait the few minutes and as I'm watching the lines appear I reach in the cabinet looking for the instructions and nothing- no instructions!! So I'm looking at the test like "What does this meeaaaan???!!!" Went online for instructions and no help at all....like seriously who writes these directions can I get a picture or something please? this means yes, this means no. ay-ya-yay!

By this point I was so anxious, I didn't know what to think! I searched frantically in our bathroom for that other box of tests we bought so many months ago, God only knew where I stashed it. Then the lightbulb in my head came on, I opened the medicine cabinet and there it was...the First Response box-and the Value Pack at that!..lol gotta love it. Can you believe I actually hesitated a little to open it? Talk about nerves!

To make a long story short.....or shorter ;) 4 tests later- all lined up, with a nice, clear, bold + YES, in plain english thank you very much, it was official!

I'm going to the doc this Saturday afternoon...is it weird that I'm kinda nervous?Maybe it hasn't sunk in totally. All I know is we are sooo grateful for this incredible, amazing blessing!!! And to find out on Valentines Day no less, man His timing is something :D

Congratulations to all!  

Re: Best V-Day gift EVER!! :D

• Congrats. Very normal to be nervous. H&H 9 months to you
  • thanks, super exciting!! This is my second pregnancy but it all feels so new it's really strange. Somehow I thought everything would be expected. I obviously gave myself way too much credit....lol It's oonly been 10 yrs since my last pregnancy. Silly me :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! I suggest checking out your BMB and your Trimester Board :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • congrats 

After 13 chemicals/early miscarriages,

8 rounds of clomid, 
    4 rounds of timed intercourse with injections, 
    and 1 round of iui, 
    we have moved on to IVF 
    IVF 1 - Chemical Pregnancy 
    IVF 2 - Cancelled - No EGGS!!! - diagnosed with possible empty follicle syndrome 
    IVF 3 - Failed.

Private Adoption in Newfoundland - Failed after flying home from Africa - going to dr appointments/ultrasounds etc. BM decided to keep the baby - absolutely devastated. Baby boy was born with severe development issues with his limbs and has FAS :( 
    International Adoption in Uganda - Failed. 

IVF 4 - Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol : 08/16/2014: Stims Started  08/28/2014: Trigger Shot 08/30/2104: ER - 14 eggs collected. !2 ICSI'd and 8 have made it into proper 2 celled embryos. 10/04/2014 Prospective transfer date :) (5DT) - 3 day report, 2x8 cells, 3x6 cells, 3x4 cells 09/4/2014: 5 day Transfer of 2 Early Blasts, and a Morula - Results: BFP ended in chemical. 

IVF 5 - Donor eggs and Donor Sperm. female donor is 25, male donor is 22. Transfer set for March 7, 2015. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"