Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Update on careyalis

Hey Ladies,

Carey gave me permission to post on her behalf. The amniotic reduction was a success! In Carey's words, "I feel so skinny with all that fluid gone!"

They released her from L&D and placental abruption is pretty much out of the question. However, Carey still isn't out of the woods quite yet so she'll be monitored for a while. But everyone thinks Avery is going to stay in there until March!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update on careyalis

• Options

I am so glad her and Avery are both hanging in there. I actually got on to check on her.  I hope she holds on tight till then!  T's and P's Caryalis and Avery.

• Options
    So glad to hear that she is feeling better and still keeping Avery warm and cozy!  I've been thinking of her a lot lately.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats great news! I hope sweet Avery stays put till march. T&p.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  I'm so glad she did the reduction.  I had severe polyhydramnios and was going to consult with my doctor the day after I went into labor for a reduction.  One of my regrets was that I didn't do it sooner because it was the cause of my early labor....  So glad she gets some more time with Avery!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad to hear she is doing better. T&Ps to all of them.
    Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS
  • Options
    Wonderful! I've been waiting for an update...thank you foxy.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    That is great news!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers ladies!  It had gotten to the point that I couldn't eat solid food and breathing was very difficult. I could barely walk to the car this morning from back and rib pain, but the reduction brought on instant relief. They ended up releasing me from L and D (they had originally said I would stay overnight) because everything was looking great. I went in to the hospital 100% convinced that I would be having Avery today. I am now convinced that she will be staying put for at least a couple more weeks which should give her a better chance of surviving birth and will hopefully give us more time with her while she is alive. We are also having my fluid tested by a geneticist, so they could potentially pinpoint her diagnosis without an autopsy (which I really don't want them to do.). I'm still praying that her condition is a spontaneous mutation so that we could potentially have healthy pregnancies in the future. Thanks again for thinking of us today--your love and support has meant so much to me over the past couple of months!  Thanks for posting an update for me Crystal :)

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Options
    Glad she is doing ok, will continue to keep her in my thoughts.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Thanks for the update. Sounds like decent news for Carey and baby Avery!
  • Options
    Awesome news!
  • Options
    Glad to hear the procedure went well.  Thanks for the update!
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    What a relief! Glad she is doing okay. Hope baby Avery stays put as long as she can!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"