Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Feeling really guilty

I posted last night about how I was trying to stay positive so that my DH and I could have a nice Valentines Day since it was our first as a married couple, even though it would have been baby Gary's 2 month birthday.  Last night we didn't talk about baby Gary at all because I know if we did I would have lost it.  We had a really nice night together (which I'm grateful for), but today I'm feeling really guilty that we didn't even talk about him once on that milestone.  I know that I thought about him all day long, but I worry that it seems like I was forgetting about him.  I just love my baby so much and so wanted to be a good mommy for him.  I feel like I'm falling short. 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Feeling really guilty

• Options
    You don't have to speak to angels for them to know you are thinking about them.  They live in your heart all the time and can feel it when it swells with love.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepottermommy:
    You don't have to speak to angels for them to know you are thinking about them.  They live in your heart all the time and can feel it when it swells with love.

Yes I love this. I was feeling guilty that we didn't light their candles (urns) for Valentine's Day so thank you for this response.

IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepottermommy:
    Totally agree with pottermommy. He knows you were thinking about him all day. Please dont feel guilty. Hugs!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imagepottermommy:

Agreed!  Though it's always nice to hear it as a reminder.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagepottermommy:

Love this!

Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS
  • Options
    Totally agree with pottermommy, she said it beautifully.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"