Pittsburgh Babies

Recs for Newborn Photographers in Pittsburgh

I'm due in early April and I'm looking for recommendations for a newborn photographer that will come out to our home.  I have a couple of quotes, but wanted to get a few more.

We live in the South Hills.

TIA. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Recs for Newborn Photographers in Pittsburgh

• Emily Hixon does a fantastic job. She is in the South Hills as well so you wouldn't get charged extra for travel. She is just starting out so her prices are extremely low as she builds up her client base. I used her for holiday pictures and they turned out beautiful. Plus she is very patient which was key since my daughter wasn't exactly cooperative.
  • I am a newborn photographer and I live in the South Hills!

I specialize in Maternity, Newborns and children/families. I hold an especially warm place in my heart for newborns. I absolutely LOVE photographing them! I do all my newborn sessions in the home within the first two weeks of birth (unless complications delay).

If you would like, any of my past or current clients will provide you with a recomendation. Each album on my facebook page is linked to the client. Feel free to contact any of them for a referral.

I encourage you to visit my website and my facebook page to see samples of my work. I really hope you like my style! Hopefully we can talk soon!

www.tulip-designs.com

www.facebook.com/tulipdesigns

• Loading the player...
  • I have a friend that does it and she charges $100 to go to your house and she'll tweek all the pictures and give to you on a disk.  Her name is Tiffany Ray and her business is Tiffany Ray's photography.  She actually lives in the South Hills.  If you're interested, I can give you the number. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Redford does AMAZING work
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"