Florida Babies

Temple Terrace area mommy-newborn team looking for other mommys to hang out with

My daugther was born 6 weeks ago and I am really looking for new friends. I really want peers who can relate to me in as many things as possible.

My family is a vegetarian family, we love nature, art and music. My 1 month old seems to like music as much as us, so we definitely need mommy-baby teams who can listen to anything! (reggae, punk, hardcore, dub-step, latin music, jazz, etc, etc, etc). We also like camping and will be heading for our first family camp trip next weekend.

Of course we are also nursing which is the main reason I am seeking new mommy's I can relate to and share a relationship with...

I hope we can find you!
blessings
Pau

Re: Temple Terrace area mommy-newborn team looking for other mommys to hang out with

• Hello,

I am so happy to find your post!  My daughter was born in November of 2011 and we don't know any other nearby babies for her to be around!  Also, I'd like to make friends with nearby moms with whom I can relate.  We also live in Temple Terrace. I am also a vegetarian and enjoy camping, and am open to many types of music.  I think you sound pretty cool.  I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

M. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"