March 2012 Moms

Newest symptom I could do with out

SO, along with the back pain, sore hips, braxton hicks like none other, having to pee all the time I also have what my sister calles lightening crotch. Basically baby hits a nerve that sends what feels like electric shocks to my nether regins. OH MY GOODNESS, this is not fun, and I have never had this before with my other 2 pregnancies. Can it get any worse!!!! The last few nights I have seriously  thought that I would start labor, but nothing.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Newest symptom I could do with out

• It sort of feels like getting a pap smear to me multiple times a day. Lovely!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah that's no fun.  I don't have it so much any more that now LO is sitting so low my pelvis is adjusting to the weight and the size so I sometimes literally can't walk.  I feel like I need one of those walkers with the tennis balls at the bottom just to get up and function.  

I can't even get out of bed somedays or move because you have to stretch those muscles when you open your legs to turn over or whatever yeah... 

Fun times, fun times [:] 

• Loading the player...
  • Yeeeahhh....I've seen some of the other March Mama's post about this earlier in the second tri....but this sympton just hit me recently too. Not so fun. It actually stops me in my tracks if I'm walking!
    Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I get it and asked my DR about it-- she said it's pressure from baby's head on my ligaments and nerves, and "Perfectly Normal"--- I hate that phrase :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"