Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

XP: Free professional photo session- kinda psa

XP: Hey ladies! I know how expensive getting professional photos of LO's are. I was looking on my friend's FB yesterday because another friend that I used to work with does photography on the side. She shot our friend and husband's anniversary pictures. They came out nice. On the photographer's FB page, she had something saying that if you would be willing to let her use your images on FB and on her website to add to her portfolio/marketing, she'd do a free photo session and give you a cd with 5 edited images of your choice for you do with them as you please.....SCORE! So, maybe you could look for a photographer who'd be interested in doing something like that and you could get some free professional pics!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Free professional photo session- kinda psa

• Options

Yes

This is what we did for our newborn session.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"